SULT Camping Information
- The campsite is located next to the festival venue.
- Parking for campers will be provided just outside the campsite.
- There will be 24 hour security on the campsite.
- Over 18’s only. Campers must provide a valid ID.
- The price for camping is €20 per person per night. Separate wristbands will be issued for Friday and Saturday camping. Please look after your wristband. No wristband = no entry.
- No fires or barbecues allowed in campsite. Also, for safety reasons, we will not permit any gas canisters, nitrous oxide, cylinders or petrol cookers or aerosols over 250ml into the campsites, or anywhere on site.
- Strictly no glass in campsite.
- The Campsite opens at 3pm on Friday and Check out is 11am Sunday! Please try and check in before 9pm.
- Decisions by security and management are final.
- Any gross disturbance or interference with any fellow camper will result in ejection from the campsite.
- All campers are expected to respect the natural environment and use the rubbish facilities provided and not cause a litter hazard. Persistent breaches can and will result in ejection.
- All camping equipment that you bring to the campsite must be taken with you again when you leave.
- The use of Gazebos is not permitted.
- You may bring Alcohol into the Campsite but it’s limited to 1x Case of Beer (24 Cans) or 1 Litre of Spirits. You may only bring alcohol into the campsite when you first enter only. Any glass bottled alcohol must be decanted into a plastic container prior to entry.
- If you are ejected from the campsite or indeed event site for any of the above reasons, your wrist band will be removed and you will not be re-admitted
- No speakers bigger than 300mm x 300mm (1 ft).
- Campers should pitch tents in designated camping pitches only and stay out of fire lanes and other working areas. These pitches and fire lanes will be clearly marked. The Promoter reserves the right to re-locate your accommodation to another area of the Venue should weather conditions deem it necessary to do so.
- You should bring a tent that is sized for the amount of occupants. We reserve the right to refuse to allow any structures which are too large or which we believe may cause a health and safety risk.
- All items brought to a campsite are brought and left at Your own risk.
Although we do not provide campervan spaces at the festival location itself, there are some nearby options. Please contact them directly if you would like to book a campervan space.
Amharclann Ghaoth Dobhair (20 minutes walk away) 083 1867865